BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

outing with cinta's part 2

u guys need to read it from down. konon smart ah. hahahahahaha. go down ah. gelak sorang sorang lak.

owh2! before that. let me explain. when u have 3 gorgeous ladies that likes to be cam whores..and there is a xlr. i cant do anything to prevail. so i sneak in the pictures as well. :D sebab kami hyper and love photos!! :D ok,u can go down now. :)




vintage babe!


me and konon nya mabuk scene


reen!!


bler dah dapat camera..owner die drive. ape lagi. hahaha


bought some for our mommies.


nak balik dah.


me and edelin waiting for reen


muke disgusted sebab takde duit. hahaha


MNG SALE! babi!!


kena tarik again. shit.


me dancing on the escalator. :D


reen tak dengar edelin cakap. hahaha


me over excited. hahahaha


excited dah habis shopping!! weeee!


weeee! cam whores


ooooo!!!


nyum nyum!


me and texting my skater boi. :) u know who u are. lol


reen tgh buat ape tah


starbucks!


penat.


watches lak..


MUKA HAPPY TIPU....penat babi shopping. hahaha


reen and shopping..tarik aku skali. ahhaha


bored kan edelin? hahahaa


reen asking me something


2 gorgeous ladies.


me looking at hot guys. edelin tangkap gambar and reen tak puas hati sume buat bodo. hahaha


edelin was bored. seriously. hahahaha


reen dah start shopping...


shoes!


shopping in topshop!


on the way to buy us some movie tickets!


wala!


weeeee! :D finger!


reen tengah siap


love this! :D


terbelah and pirate sesat


cute ah tuh. boring. hahahaha


laughing out loud..orang belakang tengok bengang


chicken liver


hippy and pinky. hahahahaa


in the club scene


coke!


peace. eat chicken more!


the nando's. nyum2!


reen and poses. tangkap la secepat mane pun..she WILL pose. hahahaha


edelin happy sangat ngan makanan..she cried. hahahaha


so here i am in nando's happily waiting for my lunch.

well..we went to nando's for our lunch. it was just me,reen and edelin. we went out pun nak tengok movie-princess and the frog. :D it was awesome!!! :D

0 comments: