BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

baju ape?

orite. because the date for the tesl'ian dinner already tukar and somehow i am going to be in kuantan dat time
so,

here's when my brain starts to function and ask..
"what to wear??"

the susah part of being a UiTM student is that..any kind of party..seboleh2 nyer..do not show ur:

ur whole arm..
ur whole leg
and sebolehnyer..do not show ur cleavage. :D

dont get me wrong la. i still love being here. :)

but susah la..the theme is stripes and flower.
being a cool person..*ehem2
i think i'm just going to wear a white shirt..
skinny jeans
wear my flower earrings
buat sanggul and put my flower sepit.
aaawww..gler pompuan. chop..i am a girl..owh..yeah.

comel nyer....

hahahahahhaha

or~

wear my stripe shirt,skinny jeans,converse.
gler laki..cheh..i'm still a girl..damn..
date anyone? :p

0 comments: