BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

1.07pm

hey!
here i am,at the tv room in campus. waiting for my bus kol 2.30 nanti. for my self..i feel so good to go back this time because all the law subjects' exam paper finish dy. wow..for 2weeks..blaja like hell. didnt sleep until 5 in the morning. ade la main2..but d night before at least blaja like hell. patut nyer today i wanna go to bowling baru balik but the wish didnt come true. lepas exam felt like nak rehat je. in the bus nnt nak tido mati until kl. huhu. gonna meet my crazy old bestfrens nnt in kl...fazrina,zarith,edelin(maybe) and their spouses. haa..the hate part is that i dun have one..so..i'll be alone la. nasib kenal hubby dorang. huhu. :D cant wait to see my mom and my sisters. and my frens of course. muah2. :) gonna miss peeps form kuantan lak nnt..haha.
sabrina

0 comments: