BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

aahhh..the shame..

yes..from my previous post..i wrote about me being the student that gelak banyak. so..what happened was..we played a game..sherades and one of the topic was -SABRINA LAUGHS ALOT- like...dah la izwar's(my classmate) turn tau..so he was pointing at me non stop and people was screaming my name..cam serious klakar..like i was BRITNEY! HA-HA. lawak bodoh. then he immitated me..how i laugh..so..the answer was SABRINA LAUGHS ALOT..but the other team couldn't guess the part -ALOT- so..they lost. thank god. hahahhaa.

but yeah..am i the queen of laughter? serious buruk nickname tuh..

bagi nickname lain..like sabrina the queen of all the beauty! hahahaha. OK..LAWAK BODOH..

dont get emo here people..laugh..like me..and u'll get ur own topic for the game..

sabrina,the queen of all beauty(ok..lawak bodoh)

0 comments: