BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

first day in class for sem 2!

helo!
i just got the mobile internet connection from my housemate! :D so..i have some problems with my class registeration..but what the hell right..tomorrow baru ader dat person in charge. anyway..my classmate remain the same but some went from my class to other classes..so..quite boring la..i miss them la! my class is like not perfect without them la..huhu. today..the classes were phychology and a class for preparation muet. the lecturers are nice. :D owh..i didnt have my breakfast and my lunch yet cuz just now i've been running here and forth to search for the person in charge..penat sangat..just ate some bread and milo. hope the problem will be solve tomorrow. wish me luck ya? :D
sabrina

0 comments: