BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 2, 2012

2012


WELL HELLO EVERYONE!

omg. i didnt write for so long didnt i? its 5.30 in the morning. mom is sleeping infront quietly as i do my assignments. have another one day to finish everything up. oh, this is my final semester of my degree. happy to leave the assignments and dramas but sad to leave my love ones. i'm really2 busy nowadays. insyaAllah i'll try to come up with new stories everyday if you guys are still wanting to hear them. :)

how are you guys? great? happy? sad? message me to tell your stories. :)

well, during the unblogging period..i've managed to make my heart broken twice by two guys. oh yeah, i'm no longer with F, the guy from penang. let's just say he doesnt love me anymore. his choice. but somehow..after 6 months breaking up, we decided to be friends. i'm not sure why but i cant make my exes to be my enemies. weird huh? somehow i will be their friends. without the love of course. there's no hope if you think i'm hoping. NO HOPE. hahaha.

i thought the second one after F was the real one. but nah, it was a false alarm. and the third one was someone else's boyfriend..so i decided to go FAR FAR FAR away from that guy. but actually he's my classmate. -_- so we tend to see each other everyday. but no worries. there's another 1 month to go for me to finish my classes and start with the practical and by december, WALAH! i'll finish my degree insyaAllah. first class yaw! :D

i've decided to NOT eat. starve my self until my i reach my ideal weight. wait! no! dont ask me to eat or advice me to eat. because i wont. you dont know my body. my weight can go up and down easily. so when i stop eating, walah. thin. come to mommy!

so i think i better sleep now..i'm starting to sound crappier every minute. i hope every reader i had before will come back and read all my crap i write in my blog. :p

love u lots,
sabrina

8 comments:

Unknown said...

like it! (:

123 said...

The replicas discount red bottom shoes of Christian Louboutin Shoes accord you the abandon to actualization them off fearlessly as while accomplishment them,accurate and food like Replica Handbags Pro pay absorption to every baby detail of authenticity.Making them a reliable calm with beneath bigticket buy, abacus on the red on the bottom of shoes abundant advantages that your replicas of Louboutin Shoes accept already got.These advantages are rendered to your abeyant customers,abnormally to serve our buyers with articles accomplish about all their wishes to body a acceptable actualization statement.A blueprint account that ability be red bottoms shoes for cheap alleged cast conscious,a account which ability be flaunted!One characterization of shoe,and that has fatigued the animalism of several actualization apple leaders and celebrities,may be the Christian louboutin uk shoes.

sovereignfunding021 said...

Nice post Dude keep it up...Please also visit on these hypertext keywords for sell my annuities:--- what is settlement funding | top structured settlement companies | annuity sale | structured sale annuity

Inyavic said...

Earthsurfng: Tricks, Tutorials, Career, Entertainment & More
Earthsurfng is an online community that provides people with unlimited tricks, tutorials, career tips, entertainment, downloads, photos and lots more.
http://www.earthsurfng.com

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdvpeshZYnE

Chica rizada said...

Lovely blog :)

diablo4shop said...

I would not believe the actual GE reduce player connection in any respect, however feel the idea modified that. An individual didn't have to invest gamers, sure, however that simply supposed you could do this other things together with your moment. In case you ended up standing at your Kenmore, then you could become inputting online game should you wanted to be able to.
Diablo 3 Items

Buy Diablo 3 Items

elo boost said...




37 minutes or so, the adzharian back again, fabregas area husband and wife a low. 45 minutes or so, matic moving, William lengthy photos was confiscated by natural light-weight.Queens recreation area rangers inside the 62th minuteval and equaliser, the box in the right part of tiny Angle photo was Kurt tuva saved, fairfax area inside the arc volley shot around the heel is Austin, texas in 10 back yards in to the decrease proper corner, 1-1.
FIFA 15 Coins
FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Coins